Tip of the Week: Put Unstructured Data to Good Use


Did you know only about 20 percent of data that exists about your organization is structured? The other 80 percent is unstructured data from sources such as call detail records, mobile and free-text data in social posts and online reviews.

Online Reputation Management platforms such as Reputation.com are enabling unprecedented insight, enabling companies to tap into the value of of this type of data. You can use operational insights from word clouds and tornado charts to make sense of it, and to uncover trends and flag troublesome issues before they affect customer experience.

Check out a demo to learn more.

Recently Posted

Get a Demo

Simply provide your business email in the form below to schedule a demo customised for your business. Alternatively, give us a ring. See contact details for your region here.