LAST UPDATED MARCH, 2022
Reputation.com, Inc. and its Affiliates
This legal information pertains to the Reputation Group of companies, which consist of Reputation.com, Inc. (a US corporation) and its wholly-owned subsidiaries (collectively “Reputation”), including:
- Reputation.com (UK) Limited
- Reputation.com Germany GmbH
- Reputation.com India Private Limited
Reputation Intellectual Property
Copyright & Trademarks
- All content on our website is copyrighted and owned by Reputation or licensed to us by our registered users and other licensees. You may not copy or use any part of our site without express written permission.
- All of the software products and services and supporting product materials are copyrighted and may not be copied, used, modified, or reversed engineered without express written permission.
- Our trademarks, which include, but are not limited to, the names , Reputation.com, RXM, ReputationGrader®, “Get Found. Get Chosen. Get Better”®, BANYAN, BRICKFISH, “Cost Per Engagement”, CPE, JUMP, “Monitors Enterprise”, and NUVI may not be used in any way or for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Features and services within Reputation products and services may be the subject matter of pending and issued patents owned by or licensed to Reputation. For more information, please see our Patents page.
- Email inquiries should be directed to IntellectualProperty@reputation.com.
Data Security and Privacy
We take seriously our responsibility to keep secure the information that our customers entrust to us, whether that is our customers’ personally identifiable information or information provided to us by our customers about their own customers, clients and patients. To protect this confidential information, we use industry standard safeguards to protect confidential information stored on our systems.
Learn more about how we safeguard information:
- Reputation.com Security Posture
- Reputation.com Privacy Notice
- HIPAA Business Associate Agreement for Reputation.com “Covered Entity” Customers
- Anti-Spam Policy
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Compliance
Reputation.com is compliant with the new data protection regulations in California called the CCPA, which went into effect on January 1, 2020. For more information on the CCPA and how your businesses can use our new Data Protection Tool to comply with the CCPA, review the information below.
- CCPA FAQ
- White Paper: Preparing for the CCPA
- Reputation Data Protection Requests may be submitted via our Online Form or our toll-free number (US only) at (877) 553-0616
- Reputation Data Protection Tool — Training Video
- Reputation Data Protection Tool — Information Sheet
European Data Protection Law Compliance
Reputation is compliant with its obligations as a data processor under European data protection laws. We are committed to protecting our Customers’ personal data and to helping our Customers comply with the European data protection requirements. To the extent that the provision of Service(s) to a Customer, who is subject to European data protection laws, and Reputation processes data in connection with such Service(s), the below Reputation Data Processing Addendum in incorporated into Customer’s Reputation Service Agreement:
Customer personal data is physically stored on server(s) in Germany and/or the United States.
Modern Slavery Statement
The United Kingdom Modern Slavery Act of 2015 requires businesses to publish a statement regarding efforts taken to prevent slavery and human trafficking in their business and supply chain. Our current statement is available here.