Last updated August 14, 2020.
Reputation.com, Inc. and its Affiliates
This legal information pertains to the Reputation.com Group of companies, which consist of Reputation.com, Inc. (a US corporation) and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, including:
- Reputation.com (UK) Limited
- Reputation.com Germany GmbH
- Reputation.com Germany GmbH Representative Office, France
- Reputation.com India Private Limited
- Strategic Internet Marketing Partners, Inc
- Reputation.com Australia Pty Limited
Reputation.com Intellectual Property
Copyright & Trademarks
- All content on our website is copyrighted and owned by Reputation.com or licensed to us by our registered users and other licensees. You may not copy or use any part of our site without express written permission.
- All of the software products and services and supporting product materials are copyrighted and may not be copied, used, modified, or reversed engineered without express written permission.
- Our trademarks, which include the names Reputation.com, ReputationGrader®, and “Get Found. Get Chosen. Get Better®, may not be used in any way or for any purpose without our express written permission.
Data Security and Privacy
We take seriously our responsibility to keep secure the information that our customers entrust to us, whether that is our customers’ personally identifiable information or information provided to us by our customers about their own customers, clients and patients. To protect this confidential information, we use industry standard safeguards to protect confidential information stored on our systems.
Learn more about how we safeguard information:
- Reputation.com Data Security Frequently Asked Questions
- HIPAA Business Associate Agreement for Reputation.com “Covered Entity” Customers
- Anti Spam Policy
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Readiness
Reputation.com has been diligently preparing to comply with the new data protection regulations in California called the CCPA, which goes into effect on January 1, 2020. For more information on the CCPA and how your businesses can use our new Data Protection Tool to comply with the CCPA, review the information below.
- CCPA FAQ
- White Paper: Preparing for the CCPA
- Reputation.com Data Protection Requests may be submitted via our Online Form or our toll-free number (US only) at (877) 553-0616.
- Reputation.com Data Protection Tool — Training Video
- Reputation.com Data Protection Tool — Information Sheet
Reputation.com is compliant with its obligations as a data processor under the GDPR framework. We are committed to protecting our customers’ personal data and to helping our customers comply with the new EU data protection requirements. We believe that strong data protection is a critical enabler for consumer confidence, which translates into enhanced service offerings and the growth of digital commerce.
For more information, please see:
- Reputation.com Data Processing Addendum: Data Hosted in EU
- Reputation.com Data Processing Addendum – with Standard Contractual Clauses: Data Hosted in US
- Reputation.com Subprocessors Translations: German | French
- White Paper: Preparing for the GDPR
Modern Slavery Statement
The United Kingdom Modern Slavery Act of 2015 requires businesses to publish a statement regarding efforts taken to prevent slavery and human trafficking in their business and supply chain. Our current statement is available here.
Terms and Agreements
- Current US Agreements
- Current UK Agreements
- Current German Agreements
- Current Australia Agreement
- Prior US Agreements:
- Standard Service Agreement For Reputation.com for Enterprise (US) – Effective October 2017 to Jan 31, 2019
- Prior UK Agreements:
- Reputation.com (UK) Ltd. Standard Service Agreement – Effective October 2017 to Jan 31, 2019
- Prior German Agreements: