Exercise 1: Optimize Listings Profiles
1. Let’s make sure our locations’ listings show that we are closed for New Year’s Day. Hover over Listings in the left navigation menu.
2. Click Profiles.
3. Select the profile or profiles you wish to edit. The option to bulk update will not show unless 2 or more locations are checked.
4. Click Edit.
5. Select Business Hours from the dropdown menu.
6. Click Add Special Business Hours.
7. Select the date you wish to change. In this case, it will be January 1, 2023.
8. Toggle from Open to Close.
9. Click Update.
10. Click Update Profiles.
That’s it! You’ve completed this walkthrough.
Here’s an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Exercise 2: Monitor Listing Accuracy
1. Now that you have successfully learned how to push data through to your listings, let’s learn how to monitor listing accuracy.
From the Listings tab, click Listing Accuracy.
2. Filter your data fulfillment category to Published.
This will show your published data points, as opposed to Pending changes or those that are Not Fulfillable.
3. This is the number of locations being audited on at least one of the sources below.
4. This is the number of instances that your locations are being audited on the sources designated as “Autosynced” below.
5. This section of the dashboard shows the number of data points that are monitored on the sources designated as “Autosynced” and the data points that are missing from your profile.
6. Below the main dashboard, check out each individual source to see which data points are being monitored…
7. …including the business name, address, phone, website, business hours, category, and description.
8. There you go! You have successfully navigated this tab to monitor your Listing Accuracy.