How Reputation helps Tortilla to get ahead of its competitors
star rating in 2021 from 4.3 in 2020
increase in review volume.
listing accuracy at all times.
increase in views of online listings.
With the launch of new UK sites central to its growth strategy, Tortilla sought a solution to streamline and centralise the way in which its customer feedback is collected and managed.
By partnering with Reputation, Tortilla enabled its marketing and operations teams to take control of the brand’s online reputation while gaining actionable insights into the customer experience.
Now, Tortilla manages most of its online estate via Reputation’s platform and the brand is the UK’s highest-rated fast-casual Mexican restaurant chain.
How Tortilla Achieved Industry-Leading Status
To support its UK growth plans, Tortilla set out to :
- Develop a greater company-wide focus on online reviews to match their service style
- To implement systems to manage 50+ online business listings & improve information accuracy for their restaurants
- Empower their Operations Team, as the key influencers of change/outcome, to monitor and respond to customer feedback in an easy-to-use, real-time, supported environment vs. it sitting with Marketing Team
To achieve these aims, Tortilla invested in Reputation’s all-in-one Reputation Experience Management platform to manage its business listings, reviews, surveys, actions, and social. The modular nature of the Reputation platform was a decisive factor for Tortilla which sought a solution that could grow in functionality as the brand’s operations expanded.
Since partnering with Reputation, Tortilla has achieved a 262% increase in review volume.
Through Reputation’s Reviews and Surveys modules, Tortilla has dramatically increased its star ratings as and its volumes of positive reviews.
Since partnering with Reputation in April 2021, Tortilla has:
- Increased review volumes by a phenomenal 262%
- Generated almost twice as many 5* reviews as their nearest competitor
- Boosted overall star ratings from 4.3 to 4.7 stars
Tortilla’s leadership recognised the importance of accurate business listings for their locations thus they sought a solution which could only manage listing data centrally to drive key metrics. Thus, the brand adopted Reputation’s Business Listings capability to address inaccuracies and ensure location data was kept up-to-date.
As a result of using Reputation’s Business Listings module, Tortilla has achieved:
- 58.4 million listing views in 2022 compared to just 38.7 million in 2021
- A 38% increase in Listing Views, and 30% more Clicks to Directions between 2021 and 2022
- 99%+ listing accuracy at any one time across Google, Facebook and Bing
Tortilla now generates almost twice the number of 5-star reviews than its nearest competitor.
We’ve been partnering with Reputation for over a year now and we’ve been really impressed. The team are super supportive and the additional functionality they provide has had a huge impact on the way we collect and analyse customer feedback – not to mention managing our ever-growing online business listings! We’re growing rapidly at Tortilla, and so having everything in one place through Reputation has helped our teams in marketing and operations massively. I’d be happy to recommend Reputation as it’s been a big asset for our business in taking control of our online reputation and driving insights into customer experience.”Megan Burton-Brown
Head of Marketing, Tortilla