Increased its Reputation score to 689 and continues to make gains.
Boosted its review volume by 500%, with most reviews being favorable.
As a company, Kindred was largely unaware of what people were saying about it outside of its specific social media channels. Kindred’s communications team presented a stack of online reviews to the company’s president to underscore this blind spot, who then tasked them with evaluating reputation management platforms.
Kindred chose Reputation for its ease of use and robustness, enabling:
- Review aggregation in a single dashboard.
- Capturing and featuring more positive reviews.
- Monitoring and analyzing Reputation scores at all locations.
Since partnering with Reputation, Kindred has leveraged the company’s platform in a number of ways, including tracking sentiment over time, monitoring patient experience scores at specific care sites, and identifying new opportunities for improvement.
- Increased its Reputation score to 689 and continues to make gains.
- Boosted its review volume by 500%, with most reviews being favorable.
To boost review volumes and sentiment, Kindred realized it had to make leaving positive reviews even easier. This led to initiatives like the feedback collection program, which prompted patients to leave reviews in real-time.
With Reputation, Kindred now drives review volume and is able to track negative sentiment in near-real time.