We’ve made some enhancements to help you fine-tune your social strategy, to keep your business listings in order with automatic duplicate listing detection, and more! Here’s a breakdown of the key product updates we made throughout Q3 that you don’t want to miss:
We’re constantly striving to improve our platform to give you the best possible user experience. Based on customer feedback, here are some enhancements we made in Q3:
- Our new platform navigation design gives you more space, simplified menus, and easy shortcuts to perform your most frequent tasks. Check out this platform navigation blog post for all the details!
- We’re now gathering reviews from two new sources — InHerSight and Angie’s List — to give you access to all your reviews from across the web directly in our platform.
Business Listings Updates
Throughout Q3 we made a number of significant improvements to help you manage your business listings and location pages:
- Our Duplicate Detection technology continually combs through your business listings on your behalf and flags any that appear to be unnecessary duplicates of other existing listings. We launched Duplicate Detection earlier this year with monitoring for Google, and in Q3 we expanded the offering to also cover Facebook and Foursquare.
- We’re now making it easy to publish your listing data to three new sources — WebMD, Vitals, and 118 Information (UK) — to keep your information consistent across all the sites that matter to you.
- Our Pages product allows you to create a unique web page for each of your locations, providing prospective customers with relevant information for the location(s) nearest them. We’ve added new Retail and Healthcare design templates to make your pages look and perform even better.
Social Suite Updates
Our Social Suite solution has helped many customers stay engaged with their audiences when doing so in person hasn’t been possible. Over the past few months, we’ve enriched our Social offering with the following capabilities:
- We’ve added a new Top Performing Posts report so you can see which social tactics to repeat and which to retire or change up. The report shows metrics such as Reach, Shares and Comments, and can be viewed for just one source (e.g., Twitter) or for all sources combined.
- Instagram metrics can now be viewed within the Reputation mobile app, showing post Engagement, Impressions and more.
Lastly, our Actions solution has seen a couple of updates recently to help customers who use this solution to manage their customer response and support ticketing efforts:
- We’ve added a new reporting chart that shows a summary of the various reasons tickets were closed. This helps you understand the drivers leading to better support resolution, and can also be useful to measure support staff compliance with team initiatives or objectives.
- A number of shortcut buttons are now available for each ticket in the dashboard view, making it easier and faster for users to perform the most common actions on tickets without needing to actually open the ticket.
We hope you’ll try out these new product enhancements and experience first-hand how they can benefit your business. If you have questions about how to access any of these new features, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or request a demo by emailing email@example.com.
Our Product team is already working on the next set of innovations to give you an edge over your competitors and help strengthen your customer relationships as you gear up for a strong start to 2021. Stay tuned for our next product update this winter!