Free Online Event to Feature Expert Perspectives and Replicable Best Practices; Speakers Span Automotive, Healthcare and Property Management Industries
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. — May 12, 2020 — Reputation.com, provider of the first and only complete cloud-based enterprise reputation and customer experience management platform, today announced the full lineup of speakers for Transform ’20, the premier annual event for digital marketing practitioners interested in bolstering their skillset and learning more about online reputation management (ORM) and customer experience (CX) strategies and best practices. This year’s virtual event will take place on Thursday, May 21.
|WHO:||Reputation.com executives and other leaders across the auto, healthcare and property management industries (full list of speakers below).|
|WHEN:||Thursday, May 21, at 9 a.m. ET|
|WHERE:||Online registration at https://transform.reputation.com/.|
Event Details: Transform ’20 is ideal for business leaders tasked with driving revenue growth, enhancing their digital brand presence and delivering exceptional customer experience, critical steps for businesses of all types, especially now as they navigate uncharted territory in the era of the coronavirus pandemic. Attendees will learn how to champion and execute game-changing customer experience and online reputation management initiatives within their organization while helping to shape the future of digital marketing as a whole.
The Transform ‘20 virtual conference will feature more than three hours of content, including industry-specific breakout sessions for healthcare, automotive and property management. Confirmed speakers include:
- Marc Cannon, Chief Customer Experience Officer at AutoNation
- Tara Raeber Vail, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at Ascension
- Rebecca Burns, Ph.D., Global Head of Customer Engagement at GM
- Howard Curtis, Vice President, Marketing Communications at The Learning Experience
- Joe Fuca, CEO at Reputation.com
- Jason Grier, Chief Customer Officer at Reputation.com
- Pranav Desai, Vice President of Product Management at Reputation.com
Auto Breakout Session
- David Saunders, Manager of Online Reputation and Customer Experience Consulting, Nissan
- Scott Ezell, Senior Planner of Digital Customer Experience at Nissan
Healthcare Breakout Session
- Eric Schmuttenmaer, Associate Vice President Digital Technology & Innovation at AMITA Health
- Patric Wiesmann, Managing Director and General Manager of Healthcare & Life Sciences at Reputation.com
- Celine Patterson, Lead, Online Reputation Management, Universal Health Services, Inc.
Property Management Breakout Session
- Brian Ericson, Vice President of Marketing Insights and Technology at Cortland
- Becca Hallisey, National Marketing Manager at Greystar
- Adam Saucedo, Brand Reputation Manager at Main Street Renewal
General Session Breakout Session
- Lindsay Ellis, Marketing Director at Re-Bath
- Jessica Carroll, Vice President, Customer Success & Lifecycle at TenFour
“Customer experience and reputation matters now more than ever, and if your brand isn’t proactively soliciting, consolidating, promoting and acting on feedback at every stage of the journey — particularly at this time — consumers will take their business elsewhere,” said Joe Fuca, CEO, Reputation.com. “Transform is all about highlighting this fact and sharing best practices to better connect companies to their customers to deliver the best possible customer experience.”
Complete details on the event can be found at https://transform.reputation.com/.
Reputation.com pioneered the online reputation management (ORM) category. We continue to lead the charge with the only proven, unified CX and online reputation management platform, and innovative, customer-driven solutions. Our SaaS-based Reputation.com platform manages tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of touchpoints. The patented algorithms behind Reputation Score are based on more than a decade of deep machine-learning and data science expertise, providing businesses with a reliable index of brand performance that they can use to make targeted CX improvements — and increase their ability to get found, get chosen and get better. To learn more, visit www.reputation.com.