HubSpot – Reputation App Listing
The HubSpot platform makes it easy for your entire company to work together — from marketing to sales and customer service.
HubSpot’s platform offers enterprise software for marketing, sales, customer service, content management, and operations. It was built from the ground up to be a powerful, integrated, and easy-to-use system that leads to better customer experiences and business growth.
Easily connect your Reputation account with HubSpot so that you can import your Reputation Summary Data (business location sentiment data) to create customized dashboards and reports. Unlock the power of your Reputation data by combining it with HubSpot CRM and/or Marketing Hub data.
Reputation data provides businesses with holistic insights into data so that they can easily make informed decisions and improvements. Easily gain access to business location sentiment data and gather actionable insights to improve customer retention, drive new revenue and improve operations efficiency.
To use the Reputation App and import your Reputation Summary Data into HubSpot, you will need both a HubSpot and a Reputation account.
How to pull my Reputation Summary Data into my HubSpot Account
The Reputation Summary Metrics app is published and you can find it on the HubSpot marketplace.
To install the Reputation Summary Metrics app, click here
- Before we begin, there are two things that we will need which will be used within the Reputation App to allow it to retrieve accurate data from your Reputation account
- Reputation Tenant ID
- Reputation API Key
- To get the Tenant ID and the API Key, log into your Reputation account in a browser tab and click on the settings “Gear” icon on the right top corner of the Reputation dashboard
- This will take you to the Admin settings page of your Reputation account
- Now, click on General Settings on the left panel and the API Tab on the right panel.
- The Tenant ID is in the URL (highlighted in the image), and the API key is displayed once you click on the “Show Key”
- Copy and make a note of the Reputation Tenant ID and Reputation API key, as we will need to enter them later in the process
- Now that you have the two pieces of information, we can proceed with connecting your HubSpot account with Reputation
- Access your HubSpot account and log in via a browser
- In another browser tab, open the above URL
- If you have more than one account associated with HubSpot CRM, you will be asked to choose the account
- Since the Reputation App is “Private,” HubSpot will show you a notification screen with details on what access levels the app is requesting, and the authentication method being used
- Click on “Connect app” to continue to the next screen
- Here, you will be asked for your Reputation Tenant ID and API Key
- Enter the Tenant ID and the API Key that we get from the earlier steps and click on Submit
- The App will then display a confirmation as seen below
- This completes setting up and connecting of your HubSpot account with your Reputation account
- The Reputation Beta App is configured to automatically retrieve the Summary data metrics from your Reputation account and push it to your HubSpot account every day at 2:00 AM PST
- The Reputation app creates a custom data table on HubSpot – “reputation summaries”
- So the Reputation Summary data will be available in your HubSpot account the next day
- Now, to access this data, Login to your HubSpot account
- Click on “Contacts” from the menu bar and click on “reputation summaries”
- Begin creating beautiful dashboards and reports using your Reputation Summary Data