Exercise 1: Creating a Dashboard
1. Let’s learn how to create a dashboard. From the navigation bar on the left, click the Dashboards tab.
2. Click the arrow to expand the Dashboards menu.
3. Click Create.
4. Click the Edit icon to label your dashboard.
5. Type “BDP-Uptown CSAT”.
Note: you can also add a description to the dashboard.
6. From the list of modules, expand Experience.
7. We are going to drag-and-drop the Sentiment widget into the dashboard setup.
8. In the Sentiment widget, click the pencil to rename the widget.
9. Type “Reviews & Surveys – Goal: 4.0”.
10. Click to toggle the widget name ON.
11. Click the gear icon to customize settings.
12. Let’s customize our settings. Under Sources, click All.
13. Under Survey Templates, click BDP CSAT Survey.
14. Under Feedback Type, click Industry.
15. Under Categories, click All.
16. Click Save to close the Customize pane and see your changes.
Note: The Dashboard Builder contains sample data. When you save the dashboard, live data is reflected in the widgets. Stay in edit mode to add more widgets!
17. Let’s add two more widgets. From the Modules, expand Surveys 3.0.
18. With your mouse, click the KPI Trend widget to-and-drop into the dashboard.
19. Expand the Experience module.
20. Choose the Strengths/Weaknesses widget to drag-and-drop into the dashboard.
21. Click Create. You have successfully created a dashboard!
Here’s an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Exercise 2: Sharing a Dashboard
1. Now that we have created a dashboard, let’s share it with the team. Under the Dashboards Created By Me, click into your dashboard.
2. Click the ellipsis in the upper right corner.
3. From here, you can download download the dashboard, schedule it to be shared with various team members, forward, edit, and more.
4. Click Share.
5. Click Add User or Role.
6. Set the item permissions for your dashboard. Click into the Add User or Role box to specify who will receive this dashboard.
7. Type BDP Corporate Team.
8. Click User: BDP Corporate Team.
9. Click Select.
10. Click View to allow them to provide the team with a view-only dashboard.
11. Click Save. That’s it! You successfully shared a dashboard from the platform.