Each month, Reputation hosts a virtual, live training session focused on one platform solution. Learn about best practices for managing your Reputation program from our experienced trainers through hands-on practice and live Q&A.
1. Let’s take a look at our BDP Customer Satisfaction survey results! From the navigation bar on the left under Surveys, click All Surveys.
2. Locate the survey titled “BDP CSAT Survey” and click Results.
3. On the Summary tab, click Date Range filter dropdown arrowto change the filter and adjust the date range from Current Year results to Last Year’s results.
4. Click Last year to filter and show last year’s data results.
5. Let’s practice drilling down into our survey results. Under question 2, click into the bar chart next to Dr. Evans.
6. The summary tab will refresh and be filtered to only show the results for that specific answer: customers who indicated they saw Dr. Evans.
7. The ability to dynamically slice data like this is not only incredibly useful to get immediate insights into feedback, but it also helps identify locations or staff members that need additional training. Click theX next to the filter to remove it.
8. Explore the survey results and uncover insights. Which provider is associated with the lowest star average? Click the bar for 1-star surveys to find out.
9. Here you’ll see all providers that were associated with 1-star surveys. Looks like Dr. Grosse has 12 mentions in negative surveys! Let’s look for additional feedback.
10. Take a look at the results from Question 3 for ideas on how to coach Dr. Grosse and improve the overall experience at BDP-Uptown.
11. Once you’re done analyzing the data, reset the filters by clicking the X.
That’s it! You’ve completed this walkthrough.
Here’s an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **