Exercise 1: Send a Quick Request
1. Let’s learn how to request reviews from our customers. From Requests, click Quick Request.
2. You can choose whether to send your request via email or SMS. We are going to do an email request.
3. We manage multiple locations so let’s make sure we send it from the right location. Click Select.
4. Click BDP – Uptown.
5. Click Enter email here.
6. Type LRaymond@reputation.com to send a review request to this email.
7. Click the Plus icon.
8. Click Select.
9. Click Appointment Follow-up.
10. On the right-hand side of the platform, you’ll see a preview of what the request will look like.
11. This section auto-populates the request with the default information.
12. Click into the Subject to change the subject line of the email.
13. Type Thank you for your visit!
14. Click Show advanced.
15. We want more reviews on DocSpot and Facebook. Click the checkbox for DocSpot.
16. Click the checkbox for Facebook. This will now ensure that the review will be sent to these two sites.
17. Once finished with the set-up, click Send Request.
18. That’s it! Now head back to the webinar to learn what both the email and SMS requests look like from a customer’s perspective.
Here’s an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Exercise 2: Review Requesting from the Mobile App
1. Let’s learn how to request a review from the Reputation Mobile App. From the home screen, click the Plus icon.
2. Click Send Review Invitation.
3. Click into the Customer Full Name and type Mary Manager.
4. Under Phone Number, type 1-234-567-8910.
5. Click into Template to change the template.
6. Click Reputation Live Default Message.
7. Click the Plus icon.
8. Here, you can add an image for increased engagement on your review request.
9. Click Add Personalized Message.
10. Here, you can type a personalized message. Click Add.
11. As you can see, the personalized message will show before the rest of the templated message. Once ready, click Send SMS.
12. Click OK.
13. This will return you to the home screen. Click More.
14. Click Requests Leaderboard.
15. The leaderboard allows you to view the top performers by number of requests sent and engage your team through ongoing incentive for generating reviews.
That’s it! You have successfully completed this walkthrough on review requesting in the mobile app.