Exercise 1: Monitoring Rep Score via the Mobile App
1. Let’s learn how to check our Reputation Score in the Reputation Mobile App.
Click the House icon to add the Reputation Score X widget to the app’s Home Screen.
2. Customize your Home Screen so you see metrics and data that are most important to you!
3. Click the Plus icon to add Reputation Score X to your Home Screen.
4. Let’s rearrange the order of the widgets on our Home Screen.
Use the three bars on the right-hand side to drag the Reputation Score X widget and drop it at the top of the list.
5. Click Save.
6. Now, the Reputation Score is the first thing you see on the Home Screen!
Next, we are going to filter our data. Click the Funnel icon.
7. You can filter your data by State, Location, Date Range, and more.
Click Location to choose which location’s data you wish to see in the dashboards on the Home Screen.
8. Click BDP – Uptown.
9. The average Reputation Score for all locations combined was 593. BDP – Uptown is above the average with a score of 706!
Click View More to gain insights into what this location is doing well so we can help other locations improve.
10. This screen shows each component of the Reputation Score. BDP – Uptown has a much higher Star Average than the Industry Standard. However, the Review Volume and Recency are only slightly above Industry Average.
Click Recommendations for more insight.
11. This shows prescriptive data on how to improve your selected location.
Based on these recommendations, we may want to send requests for customer reviews. We’ll walk through how to do this from the Mobile App in the next exercise.
12. You have now successfully completed the Reputation Score X Mobile App walkthrough!
Here’s an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Exercise 2: Reviews via the Mobile App
1. Our Reputation Score X insights recommended that we pay more attention to our reviews. Let’s learn what we can do with reviews from within the Mobile App. Click Reviews on the navigation menu along the bottom.
2. From the Mobile App, you can monitor what people are saying about you, as well as respond to them or forward their review. Click Respond.
3. Here, you can type your own response, or access macros for pre-written responses. Click the Plus icon to add macros.
4. Under the list of macros, click Feedback.
5. Looks good! This will be the greeting or introduction in our response. Click Signature.
6. Click See You Soon to select it as our sign-off.
7. Click Done.
8. If you wish to add a media image to your response, select the Plus icon.
9. Once the message is ready, click the Send arrow.
10. Click Ok to return to the Reviews tab.
11. To request a review from a customer, click the Arrow in the bottom right corner.
12. Type Laura Raymond
13. Type the phone number of the customer. In this case, we will use 234-567-8910.
14. If you wish to add an image or personalized message, select the Plus icon.
15. Click Send SMS.
16. You did it! You successfully sent a customer review request.
Next, we will go through what the request looks like from the customer’s perspective. Click Ok and return to the webinar presentation.