How Circle Health Group Prioritised Patient Feedback & Exceeded Industry Standards
increase in review volume with more than 90% of reviews mentioning ‘staff’ or ‘bedside manner’ being positive.
review response rate in 2023, up from 89% across in 2021.
rise in listing views within 12 months of implementing Reputation.
star average across the Circle Health Group in 2023.
Circle Health Group, as the leading independent provider of hospital services in the UK handling more than 2 million patient visits per year, sought a software solution to enable it to centralise, analyse and respond to all patient feedback.
By leveraging Reputation’s powerful platform, Circle Health Group successfully streamlined patient feedback management. This led to a substantial surge in review volumes, listing views, and Reputation Scores across its hospital sites and healthcare facilities.
Moreover, the partnership empowered Circle Health Group to make informed operational decisions, driving improvements across its locations and leading to the brand’s 1st place ranking in Reputation’s 2023 UK Private Healthcare ‘Quick Take’ Report.
How Circle Health Group Streamlined Feedback Management
To streamline patient feedback management processes and enhance its online reputation, Circle Health Group embarked on a strategic partnership with Reputation. The collaboration aimed to address the following challenges:
- Scalability & Efficiency: Circle Health Group needed a tool to centralise feedback with the flexibility to increase the number of users and profiles.
- Enhanced Patient Experience: Putting the patient first is at the heart of everything Circle Health Group does, and ensuring all feedback is heard and responded to was, and continues to be, a top priority for the brand.
- Actionable Insights: Circle Health Group wanted a solution to enable its teams to understand the sentiment behind patient feedback and ratings.
With Reputation as its partner, Circle Health Group successfully addressed these challenges and more. The collaboration empowered Circle Health Group to streamline its patient feedback management processes and drive remarkable growth in review volumes, listing views, and Reputation Scores for its private hospitals and healthcare facilities.
With Reputation, Circle Health Group has achieved a 118% increase in review volume.
Reviews & Ratings
Since partnering with Reputation, Circle Health Group has:
- Achieved a 4.7 (out of 5.0) star average across the Circle Health Group in 2023*.
- Raised review volume by 118%.
- Boosted review response rates from 89% in 2021 to 99% in 2023.
- 93% of reviews mentioning ‘Bedside Manner’ and 90% of reviews mention ‘Staff’ are positive in sentiment.
*data accurate up to August 2023
Through Reputation’s Listings module, Circle Health Group achieved:
- A 76% jump in Listing Views when comparing the previous 12 months before joining Reputation, to the 12 months since joining.
Circle Health Group’s Reputation Score sits 247 points above the industry average.
To revamp its patient experience programme, Circle Health Group adopted Reputation’s proprietary Reputation Score to monitor, understand and improve its overall brand health.
Now, Circle Health Group’s Reputation Score sits 247 points above the industry’s average score signifying the success of the brand’s patient-centric approach which prioritises the patient’s voice.
What’s more, is that 23 out of 50 Circle Health Group sites have achieved Reputation Scores exceeding 800 points in 2023 earning them each Reputation’s prestigious ‘800 Award’ and the group as a whole achieved 1st place ranking in Reputation’s 2023 UK Private Healthcare ‘Quick Take’ Report.