Latest Recognition Caps Off An Award-filled 2020 For Reputation.com
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. — December 17, 2020 — Reputation.com, provider of the first — and only — complete Reputation Experience Management (RXM) platform, today announced it has been named a “Leader” in experience management software, online reputation management software, and social media suites, based on its high levels of customer satisfaction and likeliness to recommend ratings from real users on G2, the world’s leading business solutions review website. Reputation.com’s recognition by G2 puts an exclamation point on an award-filled year for the company, which was also named one of the fastest-growing private companies in San Francisco and Silicon Valley and won eight other additional awards.
“Helping organizations listen, learn, act and amplify customer feedback is what Reputation.com prides itself on, and G2 is a key place where we interact with our customers to fully understand their unique individual needs,” said Rebecca Biestman, chief marketing officer at Reputation.com. “Earning ‘Leader’ recognition from G2, particularly in three separate categories, is always among the highest honors for us because it reflects sentiment from real users that use our products each and every day.”
“Rankings on G2 reports are based on data provided to us by real users,” said Michael Fauscette, chief research officer, G2. “We are excited to share the achievements of the products ranked on our site because they represent the voice of the user and offer terrific insights to potential buyers around the world.”
Reputation.com Named One of the Fastest-Growing Companies in the Bay Area
Achieving “Leader” status from G2 in three categories tops off a banner year for Reputation.com. This fall, the company was also named one of the fastest-growing private companies by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
Specifically, Reputation.com was named the No. 8 fastest-growing private company in Silicon Valley and the No. 42 fastest-growing private company in San Francisco. These lists recognize the region’s innovators and the companies driving economic growth, not only in the local Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay area regions, but globally.
Additional Awards Won in 2020
In addition to the recent recognition from G2, the Silicon Valley Business Journal and San Francisco Business Times, Reputation.com won a slew of other awards throughout the course of the year, including:
- Placement on the annual Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies, finishing at No. 187 in California and No. 2,187 overall.
- Named to the Inaugural Inc. 5000 Series: California’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, ranking No. 187 overall, 24th among software companies and 48th in the San Francisco metro area.
- A Silver Stevie award in the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year category.
- A Silver Stevie award in the Sales or Customer Service Solutions Technology Partner of the Year category.
- A Bronze B2 Award from the Association of National Advertisers in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning category.
- A Highly Commended finalist in The Drum Marketing Awards, which honor the most effective marketing campaigns, companies and people globally.
- A finalist in The Drum B2B Awards, which honor companies’ contribution in transforming businesses and the lives of millions.
To find out more about Reputation.com and its industry-leading reputation experience management platform, please visit www.reputation.com.
Reputation.com pioneered the online reputation management (ORM) category and now extends its leadership position to include its award-winning Reputation Experience Management (RXM) platform that consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven solutions. The SaaS-based platform manages tens of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer touchpoints. The patented algorithms behind Reputation Score X are based on more than a decade of deep machine learning and data science expertise, providing businesses with a reliable index of brand performance that they can use to make targeted improvements. Reputation.com has over 250 integration partners, including Google, Facebook, Salesforce, J.D. Power, Amazon and Web.com, and helps businesses of all sizes across industries Get Found, Get Chosen and Get Better. To learn more, visit www.reputation.com.