Mastering Online Reputation: How to do More with Less
94% of potential patients use online reviews to evaluate providers. Are you ready to win them over?
Patients have countless options when searching for care, meaning Marketing & PX teams are pressed to stand out from the competition – often with limited resources. It’s crucial that your team can work efficiently by leveraging scalable tools and strategies to outrank your competition online. And have the ability to make informed decisions quickly by accessing all patient sentiment data in customizable dashboards.
Reputation’s Clarissa DeCarlo leads a panel discussion with Krista Robertson, Director of Digital Strategy at Roper St. Francis Healthcare, Meagan Mackerer, Senior Marketing Strategist, Consumer Insights at Virtua Health and Desirae Hyrnko, Marketing Manager, at Wilmington Health to discover best practices and practical steps to drive provider selection and create better patient relationships – with the personnel resources you have today.
Through insightful discussion and experience-based insights from our panelists to share how to:
- Structure an Online Reputation Management program around a team
- Navigate internal conversations around online reputation as a systemwide program
- Get stakeholder buy-in to action on the feedback collected
- How to execute your ORM program
- Identify key metrics to measure success and how to create reports that will resonate top-down and bottom-up