How Online Reviews Can Boost The Resident Experience – Special Podcast with Care Home Management
Join Reputation’s Nathan Griffiths, Strategic Account Executive and Richard Davey, Customer Success Director, for this deep dive podcast into improving the resident experience with Care Home Management.
“Local search is not going away” and with that in mind, Nathan and Richard join Steve to advise on the importance of managing a care home’s online reputation when it comes to improving the resident experience.
Listen in for some top tips on:
- How staff professionalism and care-quality impacts care homes’ review sentiment.
- The importance of the resident experience but also considering the family and relatives’ experience too when looking at your response rate
- What can be done to enable to residents and families to review care homes
- How proactively generating positive feedback is something that care homes need to do to improve how they look online
- Best practices for managing your care homes’ online reputation