The customer journey starts online. More people than ever are looking online for reviews and information to guide their purchasing decisions, even for high-price, long-term purchases like automobiles. And over 80% of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation. Managing your online reputation is more important than it’s ever been — but it’s also more complicated.
Modernising Your Dealership’s Marketing and Customer Experience Strategy
With this in mind, Reputation.com are hosting a free live webinar on Wednesday, 12th September from 3pm (BST) which will focus on the digital revolution in reputation management that’s currently happening within the UK automotive industry. This 60-minute webinar is being hosted by Anthony Gaskell, Reputation.com’s UK Director alongside other experts in online reputation management.
What Will I Learn?
Over the course of the webinar, we’re looking at the following key areas:
- What does ORM mean to an auto dealer or manufacturer?
- How buyers are finding you, and how the customer journey has changed
- How to set up a three-step programme to improve your online reputation
- What is the return on investment of ORM?
- How to get started with your digital revolution
- A session to address any challenges you may be facing
This webinar is a fantastic starting point to help you modernise your dealership or manufacturer’s marketing. Before the session, you can check out this blog, ‘The 6 Pillars of Online Reputation Management,’ which provides a perfect introduction to ORM.